The fastest and most efficient way to get in touch with Mrs. Feinberg is through ClassDojo messages. Please make sure to download the APP.
What should my child do if they say they don't have any homework?
1. Check their ELA journal and make sure they have completed today's classwork
2. Read for 30-60 minutes every night
2. Review all the notes from class
3. Go onto Schoology (lms.lausd.net) study for any quizzes/assignments that they did not earn a 3 or 4 on. Make sure they read the feedback given to them and that they use the notes to help them write solid R.A.C.E. responses.
4. Go to readtheory.org and work on reading comprehension. You can look at their progress. Our goal is 70% in each category.